This is the story of the Ballard family down South. I married a guy named Derek. I'm enjoying him. We've been married for 12 years and have 3 great kids. Lake the oldest is 9, Mailey is 5 and Leila is 18 months. We live in Santa Clarita and love being around my family. I am adjusting to being a head coaches wife. He loves it and has an outstanding program. I've posted a link to his site. Take a look. We seem to be plugging through just fine. Here is just part of our story......

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Prepping for Halloween!

We were going through our old Halloween costumes and of course the kids couldn't resist playing for a while. I loved watching them get so excited over the silliest things. There were a couple of priceless moments.


My big, strong Lake. Or wait, is it Lake?
He's so scary, I can't tell!!

Peach, just showin' what she's got!

This is one of those priceless moments!

6 comments:

OlsenFam said...

So cute. Sorry we haven't been able to get the kids together, it's been crazy- maybe this Sat?

Jill said...

oh my gosh...how cute! Have a great time tonight :)

Kevin and Lindsey said...

That last pic of Leila made me laugh out loud! So adorable! Looks like you had a fun Halloween!

Janelle Meldrum said...

So funny! Is that Leila in your costume from 1996? I bet you were cold that night...? :)

Murphfam said...

Hi Denise, it's Tammy. I saw your blog address on facebook. Cute pictures of even cuter kids!! Hope you guys are doing well!!

Unknown said...

very nice Halloween costumes.


by: http://www.businesstravelagent.info/