This is the story of the Ballard family down South. I married a guy named Derek. I'm enjoying him. We've been married for 12 years and have 3 great kids. Lake the oldest is 9, Mailey is 5 and Leila is 18 months. We live in Santa Clarita and love being around my family. I am adjusting to being a head coaches wife. He loves it and has an outstanding program. I've posted a link to his site. Take a look. We seem to be plugging through just fine. Here is just part of our story......

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A little of the lots of summertime fun!

We love the waterpark. We spent many days trying to cool off there!

Leila-Peach having a good time!
Mailey had ear surgery so she had to wear this ear wrap! It cracked me up, half the time it would slip over her eyes! She's better now.

Daddy's love bug!


Makenna, Malayna, Landon (cousins), Lake & Mailey in Ventura!


Leila Peach!

May-May and Malayna!

Daddy & Lake trying to play smashball!


Sand Castle that Aunt Katinka helped build! Fantastic, isn't it?


No comments: