This is the story of the Ballard family down South. I married a guy named Derek. I'm enjoying him. We've been married for 12 years and have 3 great kids. Lake the oldest is 9, Mailey is 5 and Leila is 18 months. We live in Santa Clarita and love being around my family. I am adjusting to being a head coaches wife. He loves it and has an outstanding program. I've posted a link to his site. Take a look. We seem to be plugging through just fine. Here is just part of our story......

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Utah Trip!
Sherri took Jackson and Gracie, I took Mailey and Leila (Lake stayed home to spend some good quaility time with dad), and we took mom with us. We had a great time and loved spending time with Janine & Brian with their 3 awesome kids, and Mike and Jennifer with their 5 really cool kiddos. Its always so fun to get the cousins together. Lots of chaos but even more fun.
Leila really wanted to show some love to Gracie!
Having Fun? Not sure? You be the judge.

A few of the cousins trekking uphill after a good run.

Ashley & May! So cute.

Snow is not really my thing, but my girls sure do love it.


Mailey and her Oompa Loompas!

These cousins are all within 5 weeks of each other. This picture is hysterical.

My love bug, loved the snow!



4 comments:

Jill said...

Is there anything cuter than little kids in a snow suit. I love it. It reminds me of the scene in "A Christmas Story"

The Queen said...

Aww, they're so cute! they remind me of Ralphie's little brother in A Christmas Story. :) And that is a beautiful picture of you!

The Iglesias Family Story said...

How cute! Looks like you all had a great time. I agree with you though, snow kinda stinks!

Carrie said...

wow, Leila is getting so big! Hope you had fun in Utah, snow isn't my thing either. There is a reason we live in california@